[simpits-tech] Basic Stamp ?

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:17:41 +0100

Yes, very nice devices. They are based on PIC or SX MC's

I my self use a (stand-alone) SX controller, and altough I code them in
assembler there are also C complers available.

Paralax made an Basic interpreter, ideal for entry level programmers.

I like the 40 I/O lines of the new BS2p40 ideal for I/O demanding (read:
pit) applications

Erwin.