[simpits-tech] Ready made gauges

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:06:48 -0800

Gene

I would love to write a review for you - If and when I get my order.
I ordered the: Interface computer - Turn and bank - VOR1 - Fuel Gauge

Sad they took all the info off there webpage and I did not
have a change to print out the info. Thanks to Justin Messenger
interview I will wait for the HSI to come out.

The prices was low  - 29.95 for the fuel gauge and the rest was 69.95
Its the shipping that killed me.

On a another note - I just received my 8XRC Octal Rotary Encoder Interface
from Blue Side Up and hooked it up to my Hagstrom© Keyboard Encoder.
Boy , it works GREAT - 8 encoders on one small board.

Ken Trager