[simpits-tech] Roger Wilco and game sound

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:22:42 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Joseph Fagner wrote:

> You say "basically" yes.  What is not "basically"?  I was going to use
> the two computer version so that I could set up a RW server, but then
> realized I would have to use VOX, as I could not use any switch for PTT
> on my HOTAS, as that signal goes to the main flight sim computer.
>
> Jay

The only problem I could see is that windows were to do something weird
and flip the priority of the cards, describing the new card as "primary"
and the original one as "secondary".  Even if this happens, it's easy to
fix by telling the software what DirectSound device to use.  (in this
case, Primary or Secondary).

g.