RE [simpits-tech] Boeing 747-100 Cockpit / Control Cabin!! NR!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:38:43 -0800 (PST)

Someone may have bid on it but did you see the
(reserve not yet met)?

As for the price I say, keep looking! You can find
better deals than that if you have patience. And I
would ask exactly what is in the cockpit. That picture
of Steve's cockpit shows what it looked like before my
brother caught it on fire
http://dc8cockpit.bravepages.com/images/firetruck2.jpg
It also shows it with at least one panel I know is
missing.

The F-4 cockpits I want start at 10.000 USD and the
pits are gutted. That doesn't sound too much cheaper.

Justin

>Don't knock the price as that is what they go for.
They are not cheap like
>the "little" warplane cockpits.  You are talking a
full front section with
>controls and panels, 20k EASY value!!  Maybe I should
build me a little
cheap f-16 versus my own full 737? LOL. Sure would be
cheaper but were would
my friends sit? Oh yea, i'll build a B-model.
Rob