[simpits-tech] Rigging home made throttles, and rudder pedals?

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:47:29 -0700

Hi:
I was wondering if there was a way to rig a homemade throttle(one for up to
four engines,  a speed brake lever,  and flap setting lever) and a set of
home made rudder pedals (with the rudder controls, and independent braking)
for use on a single usb,  or a game port connection for use in FS2002? I'm
building a set of throttles out of, believe it or not KNEX toys,  and the
rudder pedals from wood and drawer rolers. Thanks and good night to all. I
have to be up at O dark 30 (5:30)for work on the east coast US. Take care
Jonas

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup