[simpits-tech] ACTUNG! MACHINEN SPITZNSPARKEN!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:45:59 -0800 (PST)

You're right, the subject has _nothing_ to do with the content of this
message, but it struck me as funny, so there ya go.

I've got the bug in the website login system fixed and I'd like to get
your input on what info I stuff into the database.

Here are the fields I have so far:

Username
Callsign (for ham radio operators, totally optional info)
Password
Website
Photo_filename (for use in the Profiles pages)
Country
Project name
Description
email address (won't show to users, used by me for validation purposes)
Project class (military, civilian, etc)
File upload count
File download count
membership creation date

Is there anything else you'd like to see tracked as part of the user data
base?

Eventually, the one account will cover your mailing list membership, the
website and the forums.

Come on folks, I want some feedback on this one.  Quit hiding and speak
out!

g.