[simpits-tech] F-18 info

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:47:00 -0500

Ed, have you seen this site, you may try to contact him
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~brianmac18/

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ed Henderson
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 9:31 PM
To: Simpits
Subject: [simpits-tech] F-18 info

I am going to get started soon on my F-18 project and wonder if anybody
has any info to share.  In particular, dimensions / drawings of the
cockpit section (outside) for reference or any drawings / dimensions for
the NACES.  I wish I had info like Joseph Bosnjak has on his site.
 (Great site by the way!) I am going to start with the cockpit shell
first and go from there.  I know... it's a real shame I don't want to do
a Viper pit, cause there is plenty of info out there for that.

Prohm got me started with all the cockpit drawings for the panel etc.
and I am finishing them up now.  When I am done with them I will upload
them for any interested...

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Ed

--