[simpits-tech] www.cyberdome.com

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:00:59 -0500

I talked to them about a year ago and if I remember correctly the price
for the non motion cockpit with all the working mfd's and switches was
in the neighborhood of $4,000.00, full motion was around 15k.  I just
sent them an email for pricing info especially on the HUD.  They
obviously use Hornet Korea or the new F/A-18 Precision Strike Fighter
for the sim software.  Really nice on the phone and invited me for a
visit...  Virginia or the Carolinas I think.  If anyone is interested
when I get the info back I will post it.

Ed

Justin Messenger wrote:

>check it out, www.cyberdome.com  Anyone know anything
>about them?