[simpits-tech] suggestion for a new list(?)

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:27:29 -0500

--B_3124891650_2474071

Or send it as one email as a digest on a daily bases.

On 1/8/03 2:51 PM, "Alan D. Mazurka" <adm.design@verizon.net> wrote:

> hi,
>
> all those "file uploaded" messages are starting to outstrip my actual mail.
>
> suggestion: could there be a separate mail list for folks interested in this
> topic?
>
> think of the zillions of messages that wouldn't unnecessarily be posted.
>
> thanks,
>
>  - adm -
>

> Alan D. Mazurka                   Webspace Design & Implementation
> adm.design@verizon.net

--B_3124891650_2474071

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] suggestion for a new list(?)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Or send it as one email as a digest on a daily bases.<=

<BR>
On 1/8/03 2:51 PM, &quot;Alan D. Mazurka&quot; &lt;adm.design@verizon.net&g=
t; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">hi,<BR>
<BR>
all those &quot;file uploaded&quot; messages are starting to outstrip my ac=
tual mail.<BR>
<BR>
suggestion: could there be a separate mail list for folks interested in thi=
s topic?<BR>
<BR>
think of the zillions of messages that wouldn't unnecessarily be posted.<BR=

<BR>
thanks,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;- adm - <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"100%"><BR>
Alan D. Mazurka &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Webspace Design &amp; Imple=
mentation<BR>
adm.design@verizon.net &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3124891650_2474071--