[simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:48:41 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_/BjgbdPtYfZgQ186KsFH5g)

Hi, Ken, I'll keep my eye out for real side panels, molding the side panels
would probably be cost prohibitive given their size. I may attempt to make a
section from a plug and pull multiple parts from it to form the inner walls,
its down the road a bit yet. Thanks
  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ken Schlote
  Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 8:20 AM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

  That is why I'll have one of the fiberglass shops do it unless cost is to
high.

  Sound like you are coming along. The sides are anothere thing that might
be made but they are quite long and making a mold and then forming plastic
over them could be difficult. It might be possible to make them in pieces
and screw or glue them togethere. Any thoughts?

  Ken

   Mike Williams <mikewilliams3@comcast.net> wrote:

    I won't be needing one, finishing mine up now, fiberglass work is a
messy , smelly task, my wife is still complaining of the smell, (attached
garage). If you fix the warpage and make a mold and some parts, I think
there would be a demand for them. I'm now in the need of the inner walls, I
don't think I could replicate them easily, If anyone has a line on them,
drop me a email. Thanks