[simpits-tech] Using real instruments

Akin, Keenan L simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:35:17 -0600

Marc,

Would these instruments also work with CFS2?

Thanks,
Keenan

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Teichtahl (mteichta) [mailto:mteichta@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 4:10 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Using real instruments

Jonas,

Sit tight for another month or so. Sim-instruments.com is coming to
market with a complete range of exact replica instruments. These can be
driven from

	Microsoft FS
	Falcon
	PS1.3
	Xplane

Costs are still be determined but they will be affordable and very high
quality.

When we are ready to launch we will post to this list and follow up
directly with you