[simpits-tech] Throttle Arm base dimensions

Ken Schlote simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 04:50:44 -0800 (PST)

--0-1181534145-1042030244=:15444

Chirs, I'll get those dimensions when I get home and post them.
Ken
 Chris Crowley <ccrowley@mccrowley.com> wrote:Hey Ken Schlote,

I saw the pictures of you leftside_rails.jpg on the members upload and was
wondering if you could provide 2 dimensions from it?

The first is the diameter of the circular gear at the base of throttle and
the second is a chord of that circle just above the instrument panel where
the gear is positioned?

Attached is small photo to help illustrate what I am talking about.

Chris Crowley