[simpits-tech] Using real instruments

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:59:40 -0500

--B_3124850381_54439

Yes.  I have had success in this area.  However, costs can add up after a
short while.

On 1/8/03 3:38 AM, "Jonas Frazier" <spitpilot40@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
> Is there any way to make the instruments used on the actual aircraft work in
> a Sim? If so,  how is this done? Example: A real Dc-10 Turn and slip
> indicator to work in a dc-10 sim.
> Thanks

--B_3124850381_54439

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] Using real instruments</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Yes. &nbsp;I have had success in this area. &nbsp;Howe=
ver, costs can add up after a short while.<BR>
<BR>
On 1/8/03 3:38 AM, &quot;Jonas Frazier&quot; &lt;spitpilot40@hotmail.com&gt=
; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>Hi:<BR>
Is there any way to make the instruments used on the actual aircraft work i=
n <BR>
a Sim? If so, &nbsp;how is this done? Example: A real Dc-10 Turn and slip <=

indicator to work in a dc-10 sim.<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* &nbsp;<BR>
http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail<BR>
<BR>
</TT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT><BR>
</TT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3124850381_54439--