[simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:24:57 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_3HkUnWJ9hmuRy88sR2M46Q)

I won't be needing one, finishing mine up now, fiberglass work is a messy ,
smelly task, my wife is still complaining of the smell, (attached garage).
If you fix the warpage and make a mold and some parts, I think there would
be a demand for them. I'm now in the need of the inner walls, I don't think
I could replicate them easily, If anyone has a line on them, drop me a
email. Thanks
  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ken Schlote
  Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:56 AM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

  Hi Mike, The only problem is that mine is not original. It is a plastic
one and needs to be fixed.( some warpage) but if you don't need original I
can check into that as well. It does fix the space and looks pretty good
thou.

  Ken

   Mike Williams <mikewilliams3@comcast.net> wrote:

    Thanks for the pics, If you could get a mold done of the glare sheild, I
think there might be a good demand for that too, I just finished making
mine, built a plug from wood/bondo and layed up a glass part, was very time
consuming, the Glareshields I 've come across were expensive, just a thought