[simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:25:45 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_qr5HLWNYp8U8kDQOsblY5Q)

Thanks for the pics, If you could get a mold done of the glare sheild, I
think there might be a good demand for that too, I just finished making
mine, built a plug from wood/bondo and layed up a glass part, was very time
consuming, the Glareshields I 've come across were expensive, just a thought
  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ken Schlote
  Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 8:05 PM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote

  Your welcome, If you need more pics let me know. I'm planning to get
better ones of the throttle guide and the HUD mount. I also have a simulated
ACESII seat.(I'll upload a pic). Would anyone be interested in a fiberglass
copy of the backrest and seat pan since they are the hardest parts to make.
I could find out what it would cost to make a mold. Lots of fiberglass shops
in the area. If there is enough call for this it may be cost effective. Any
other items let me know.

  Ken

   Wombat <joe@bosnjak.com> wrote:

    Hi Ken,

    Thank you for the uploaded pics. All of them have great detail
    which will enable us to solve this construction jigsaw puzzle.

    Regards,

    Joe [wombat] Bosnjak
    email: joe@bosnjak.com
    website: http://www.f-16cockpit.com

page. Thanks!

--Boundary_(ID_qr5HLWNYp8U8kDQOsblY5Q)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=898032303-07012003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Thanks
for the pics, If you could get a mold done of the glare sheild, I think there
might be a good demand for that too, I just finished making mine, built a plug
from wood/bondo and layed up a glass part, was very time consuming, the
Glareshields I 've come across were expensive, just a
thought</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>
  simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]<B>On
  Behalf Of </B>Ken Schlote<BR><B>Sent:</B> Monday, January 06, 2003 8:05
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> simpits-tech@simpits.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re:
  [simpits-tech] Calling Ken Schlote<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>Your welcome, If you need more pics let me know. I'm planning to get better
  ones of the throttle guide and the HUD mount. I also have a simulated ACESII
  seat.(I'll upload a pic).&nbsp;Would anyone be interested in a fiberglass copy
  of the backrest and seat pan&nbsp;since they&nbsp;are the hardest parts to
  make. I could find out what it would cost to make a mold. Lots of fiberglass
  shops in the area. If there is enough call for this it may be cost effective.
  Any other items let me know.
  <P>Ken
  <P>&nbsp;<B><I>Wombat &lt;joe@bosnjak.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Hi
    Ken,<BR><BR>Thank you for the uploaded pics. All of them have great detail
    <BR>which will enable us to solve this construction jigsaw
    puzzle.<BR><BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Joe [wombat] Bosnjak<BR>email:
    joe@bosnjak.com<BR>website: http://www.f-16cockpit.com
    <BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Simpits-tech
    mailing
    list<BR>Simpits-tech@simpits.org<BR>http://www.simpits.org/mailman/listinfo/simpits-tech<BR>To
    unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.
    Thanks!</BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Mail
  Plus</A> - Powerful. Affordable. <A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Sign up
  now</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_qr5HLWNYp8U8kDQOsblY5Q)--