[simpits-tech] Analog Axis to FS2002 through Epic via EpicLink, comment regarding OT posts and forums.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:38:09 -0800 (PST)

That's for Level A Marc.  150ms is for Level D. (and grandfathered sims
like the Conductron-Missouri 737 I used to work on)

g.