[simpits-tech] HUD frame is done!

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 08:12:28 +1300

At 09:06 AM 1/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Nice metal work!

Thanks, it's kinda what we do (well it's *exactly* what we do), so this
stuff is like bread and butter to me :)

>I like the before and after painting picture best.  I don't know what kind
>of paint you used in the "after" picture on the right, but it looks dead
>nuts like natural unfinished metal.  Uncanny!  ;-)

It's a very special paint called "Oops", from the
"Imustagotthepicturesthewrongwayround" paint Co.
Actually, the two pics wouldn't fit into my template the other way around,
and I couldn't be bothered re-shooting the "after" pic...call me lazy, I do <g>

Sean.