[simpits-tech] HUD frame is done!

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:52:55 -0600

You know Sean, you can have a real ESCAPAC seat for a mere $1350.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14050&item=215235
9536

Hell, I am going to get one of the EMYCSA seats and it's going to be
double that.  Not that everyone has $1350 lying around doing nothing,
just thought you might be interested.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Sean Galbraith
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 11:16 PM
To: Simpits List
Subject: [simpits-tech] HUD frame is done!

Well it's been a busy 3 days.. concept drawings and sketches on Friday
resulting in a paper prototype.   Now it's Sunday and I have a painted,
basically complete, HUD sitting on the workbench.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/seang1/  <= because there is a SimPits
logo on that page ;-)

As it's 30+ degrees C (that's around 90F) I need a drink!

Sean.