[simpits-tech] If you need parts machined...

Frank Riedel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 00:05:51 +0100

Now, thats sounds better ;o)

All the best !
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart Whelan" <buffy@paradise.net.nz>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 11:58 PM
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] If you need parts machined...

Nope, I email and asked and they will ship international:

>> Do you guys ship to New Zealand?

>The software does not yet support international shipping however we can
arrange it manually for now as follows:
>1) Go to Job | Analyze & Price | Statistics and get package weight as
part weight X quantity X 1.2.
>2) Estimate the package size by the shape of your part and quantity.
>3) Go to fedex.com or ircalc.usps.gov and get a rate from us (666
Godwin Ave., Midland Park, NJ 07432, USA) to you (if via usps include
insurance).
>4) In Job | Settings | Address enter your name, email and phone and our
business name & address.
>5) In Job | Settings | Special | Special Instructions give your
address, shipping method, and rate (we will waive the special
instructions charge).
>6) In Job | Analyze & Price | Price Adjust enter the actual shipping
charge minus the listed tax and shipping charge.