[simpits-tech] f 16 rudder pedals

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 08:12:27 -0700

Hi:
Thanks for the reply. The only photos that I have are of the whole cockpit,
and you can only see one of the pedals. It would be a while before I'd have
the money. I'm actualy in the middle of moving in a few days to go back to
school. Soon as I get established again,  and have some cash,  I'll "order"
one if you're willing. By the way,  what would be an estimate for the whole
thing? I'll try to send you some photos,  if that's ok?
Jonas