[simpits-tech] Simplest of sims

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:44:37 -0500

Firebird, isn't that the little foam ultralight-looking thing? Veeeeery
shaky controls!!!! Both control method AND the actual hardware. As I
recall it's just throttle plus rudder/elevator linked, right? I'd think
that would be MUCH harder for beginners to control than just a simple
2-channel elevator and rudder setup.

This will be my last post on this topic unless someone can think of a
way to pull it back onto a simpits-tech subject. :) Or, we could take it
to chat.

	-Matt Bailey