[simpits-tech] Joystick troubles. HELP?!

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:22:03 -0700

Hi:
I was wondering if I could get some answers to my question. I have a Raiders
Advanced Joystick. I can't use it on Flight Sim 2002. It worked fine with
FS2000. I have windows 98. Any body else experience this kind of trouble? Is
it just the fact that FS2002,  doesn't support this joystick? I did try to
reinstall the software,  but a "Gameport device" not working type message,
but the Raiders is a USB connection. Please help any body,  I'd like to get
to using my joystick,  instead of the keyboard. Thanks.
Jonas