[simpits-tech] Help identify this flaps position indicator.

David C. Allen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:49:24 -0700

Happy New Year
I am trying to identify the aircraft that uses this flaps position
indicator, Part Number 3571221-6004. The indicator also has a USAF Property
Tag .

Normally I would not waist the list's time, but I do not want to bust open
and send the parts to Chester for his Synchro Phidgets project, and the
case to Marv, if this instrument is of some value to other Flight Deck
builders. I have attached an Image of the dial face to this Email.

David
In Search of a 737 Flaps Indicator.
AKA Long and winding road, or a short road with a big $$$ toll!