[simpits-tech] Panel making??

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:15:39 -0700

Sure,  that stuff last a long time, and looks good. You can find the Testors
Flat, and Gloss either at a Model shop,  or at something like a Michaels,
or Hobby Lobby. Just go to the Model/Paint isle. Hope this helps. By the
way,  if you're going to use any decals of sort,  get some decal solution.
Apply the decal,  then the solution. Let the decal dry,  and wipe with a
damp cloth to remove excess solution. It will yellow over time if you don't.
Then seal the decals like I described in the last email. Take care,  and
best of luck.
JOnas
P.S. You should see the PBY I just built. Take care