AW: [simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments Announcement

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:53:56 +0100

Wow - if that is not good news! :-PPP

Wonder what we can expect under "Falcon driven fixed frame rate visual
systems"?!

Cheers,

Marc

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]Im Auftrag von Marc Teichtahl
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Februar 2003 12:40
An: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Betreff: [simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments Announcement

"SIM-INSTRUMENTS EXPANDS ITS TEAM"

We are proud to announce that Erwin Neyt of  "Eagle 9 Systems" has joined
the team at Sim-Instruments.

Erwin will be running our F-16 product development program bringing to
market a full range of F-16 instruments (supporting ParamBus) and Falcon
driven fixed frame rate visual systems.

Erwin, based in The Netherlands is an ex-Netherlands Air Force trainee
bringing to the team a wealth of real world aviation knowledge and
experience. Through his involved with Simpits.org and Falcon development
teams from across the world Erwin's expert knowledge of the F-16 and Falcon4
brings unparalleled skills and know-how to the team.

Erwin's world renowned work in shared memory models for data extraction has
opened the way for countless Falcon pilots to interact with Falcon in ways
never seen before.

Sim-Instruments provides high-performance PC-based end-to-end solutions for
aviation instrumentation systems used for simulation. Please
http://www.sim-instruments.com for more details.

Erwin can be contacted at erwin@sim-instruments.com