[simpits-tech] FS 2002 aircraft design

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:12:06 +1300

>Planning to create :
>
>Auster J5G and a J1B model
>Corby Starlet
>Rv3
>Piper supercub / Grasshopper
>and rework a chipmunk  to create realistic sounds out of a real chipmunk
>that i fly

Well the sound remake is easy enough, and I believe there is a tutorial of
sorts at flightsim.com :)

>As you can see i'm a taildragger and a tube and fabric nut ..... The real
>way to fly , by  the seat of your pants

GMax will eat these :)  and a real advantage is having a real one you can
see/touch/feel... believe me, it makes life a lot easier when you come to
model one!  I actually buy cheap plastic models of the
aircraft/ships/whatever I'm modelling to give me a 3d reference which I can
hold in my hand :)

Sean.