[simpits-tech] F-4 Phantom site updated

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:37:03 EST

Mike,

To tell you the truth I don't know.  What is TFT? We've decided to replace
the 5" LCD that I guess is TFT in the fwd cockpit for a Sharp LC-10A3U 10"
monitor because its sharper, bigger and better.

To answer the question about the outside windscreen visual. I don't have any
plans to do that with this simulator yet. We're still trying to dial it in as
working system. For example today we spent the whole day wiring the toe
brakes, flaps up down emergency flaps, drag chute and chute release. I must
admit its a lot fun when your getting this close to functional!

Steve