Re[2]: [simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:51:15 -0600

Pay the extra money and have it sent international priority.  It has to
clear fast since it will get to you in about 48 hours.  It ain't cheap, but
it beat mailing it 4 times.  I have sent several military parts to Spain and
have not had any problems.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Erwin Neyt
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 2:15 AM
To: 'simpits-tech@simpits.org'
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

> > *sigh*... sounds like sim-pitters heaven...
> > and I'm stuck here in central europe, no F-16 parts within the next
> > 1000 miles....
> >

> Two words.  Federal Express. :)

Don't bet on it. Talked to Paul last night and he's trying for the fourth
time to get some parts over to me. It seems freighters and customs have
really beefed up their security and if they don't like the color of the
package, they just won't let it through.

By to way: compliments to Paul for the excellent service!!

Erwin.