[simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:51:23 +0200

just look at them on the site, then go here http://www.xflight.de/f16/
and look at the originals, there is only a slight resemblance , if you want
a high fidelity cockpit the AGT just won't do

Ido

             "Chris Crowley"
             <ccrowley@mccrowl
             ey.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Advanced
             02/20/2003 12:34          Graphics Technologies - Heads Up
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Can you be more specific on the fighter stuff Gene? I am working on an F-16
pit, and am tempted by this shortcut to panels.