[simpits-tech] for the gentlman who owns the 747 shell

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:27:46 -0700

Hi:
What's going on? How is the shell? I have a couple of questions. Next time
you're around the shell, can you give me some info that I need the most?
I need all dimentions, and photos if you can get any of both the windows,
and the control column. This is where I'm stuck with my planing. Can you
also "trace" or make a paper outline of the window? what I mean is lay a
piece of paper of the window, and just rub a crayon to trace the lines so I
can make a set of plans for me.
I found an entire pedestal from a 747, but just am trying to keep in contact
with the gentleman who owns it. I can't waite to receive it.
I'm going to buy a set of those panels from AGT. I am look forward to
ordering them. Take care, and buy the way nice site!
Jonas