[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE72

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:31:31 -0800 (PST)

Kiko has used both on his sims. I was at his place
when he was wireing the diodes for each switch used on
the Xkeys, something you dont need to do with the
KE72. The KE72 can also handle more a few more macros
per a switch input. The KE72 also does some cool
tricks like timers that delay the input.

I think only one KE72 can be used per a
computer(correct me if I'm wrong), whereas the EXkeys
can be daisy chained.

Justin

I read on their site you can use on-off switches for
the Xkeys if you use a
diode on
the switch, has anyone had experience with both the
Xkeys and the Hangstrom?
Are there differences that are not evident between the
two.