[simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:06:24 -0800

Paul

There is no rule against promoting commercial sales, we invite manufactures
of items for sale to introduce items to the list membership. What is frowned
upon is blatant sales if you or any other manufacture wishes to sell items
let us know. What would be appreciated is for commercial sales to talk to
Gene about reserving some space on the Simpits.com commercial website to
allow others to find "your" company quickly.

The simpits dot com site is the commercial site for simpits international
and unlike yourself many of the folks who wish to sell on this list have not
contacted Gene about the site. We have always welcomed commercial folks to
show their products and the simpits community has always provided their
feedback on the products they sale.

BTW Paul is the original subscriber to the simpits.com site. Thanks for your
support. I would love to see more manufacturer support for this hobby and
this web list group. The easier it is to find items the more sales they
generate, we are here to assist them as well. See the simpits charter under
"About Us" on the dot org web site. We are horribly under appreciated we
don't see links to the dot org site enough on commercial sites. Paul even
you don't provide a link to us, shame on you.

Keep em Flying
Rob Hommel