[simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

new desk top simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:15:31 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C2D7FF.DB550650

I thought it wasn't cool to promote commercial sales via this forum? If
that is not the case, then let me tell all:
We have currently have 7500 new parts waiting to be inventoried! The
parts range from our standard military stuff, to a lot of commercial
airliner parts. These are the real deal, and at $20 or less per panel,
we feel one of the best deals going.

It will take quite sometime to get all the parts on the website, but we
will make it worth the wait!
www.dtsims.com

Paul Miller
President, Desk Top Sims