[simpits-tech] VB Code to strip digits apart

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:54:50 -0800 (PST)

> Thank Gene (and Craig).  I had bought a C++ book a couple of weeks ago and
> started to read and then realized someone on here must be a programmer (now
> I know what you do for a living Gene) and could give me a better idea.  Glad
> I asked before I got too far into the book.

Feel free to ask any questions you like Jay.  Don't be afraid of those
"For Dummies" books either.  They're cheezy as hell but they do a very
credible job of getting the point across.  I've got one for Java myself.
*grin*

g.