[simpits-tech] VB Code to strip digits apart

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:47:37 -0800 (PST)

> What about MSVC++ ?  There's a lot of source code around to cut-n-paste from. I bought the  6.0
> Standard Edition for $50 and made my head-tracking interface to falcon.  I also had fun compiling
> "Battle of Britain" and "Mig Alley" from the released source code.

He's a beginner.  I wouldn't wish that steaming pile of excrement on
someone I _hated_ let alone a new programmer. :)

If you're going to do a for-pay C++ environment, used Borland C++ Builder.
It's like Delphi but uses a lesser language. *gd&r*

g.

:)