[simpits-tech] Leroy's 747

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Leroy,
That would be fine with me. Send me an email at
jjmessenger@yahoo.com so I will know where to upload
it to.

Your wbsite is impressive.

BTW, I was in VA Beach one year ago. I wanted to see
the battleship. That was really cool. Then I went on a
river tour of the Navy ships. I used to drive through
Richmond all the time and know much of the route you
plan to move the cockpit well.  Are you driving the
truck yourself?
Justin

I found your website and have been looking at it all
day.  If I may I would
like to offer you a site on my web sever to get rid of
all that dang popups
and advertising.. grin I would only ask for a small
banner for my hosting
comp..

Leroy