[simpits-tech] Simkits are open for business

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:15:22 -0800

Hello all

I just got this from SimKits and wanted to pass this on

Ken Trager

Dear flightsim enthusiast,

As a result of tremendous positive reactions to our
flightsim instruments, The Real Cockpit has decided to re-
introduce the individual flight instruments, but this time
in the form of construction kits: SimKits! These kits are
attractively priced.

Now you can build almost any gauge you want for your home-
built cockpit, and fly Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 as
if it were the real thing. Our SimKits are designed in such
a way that you can use them for twelve different types of
aircraft used in FS2002! All kits include an illustrated
construction manual with step-by-step instructions for
building the gauges. We have designed a special website
where you can see the kits and its components:
http://www.simkits.com

Check the product overview to see all the kits and order
them today! The shop is open and orders are accepted!

Please note that until the 1st of March, orders will have a
lead-in time of 2 weeks maximum.

We also opened a SimKits forum on the website to allow you
to chat with your fellow simbuilders:
http://www.simkits.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi

Have fun building your own instruments with SimKits and
happy flying!

Best regards,

The SimKits Team

Internet http://www.simkits.com