[simpits-tech] May the Force Feedback be with you...

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:39:34 +0100

Well i want to comment on it - just don't know what to say :-) except it
might work.....

this bigest problem is the bar that are controled by the servo, is must
be very stable and im afraid that the servo can not hold it under the
preassure...

/Stig