[simpits-tech] May the Force Feedback be with you...

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:44:13 +0100

I hear you, but im not convinced yet....

the spring is "dead" gadget, i mean the more you compress the spring the
hader it will be for you to compress it futher by moving the stick -
this is fine this is what we want but....

this is where im "in limbo"....

let establish some ground rules..
1) 64 max, 32 is netual, 0 min
2) forward(push) is towards the spring
3) backward(pull) is expaning the spring.

if the air pressure is 16 then it should take the same amount of force
to pull the stick as with 48 of pressure to push the stick - this i
doubt very much as the properties for air pressure and spring pressure
is so very different....