[simpits-tech] rudder pedals

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:36:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Jonas Frazier wrote:

> I will post some pics. also, i'm using drawer rollers for the motion. it'll
> be interesting. i'm only making it to use on FS2002. i don't fell like
> spending $100 or so on a set of pro made ones.
> jonas

After spending 110UKP on CH-Pro pedals, I too am building my own using the
guts of an el-cheapo Logitech joystick and my own metalwork. I've already
built a collective using this method. When I eventually get some time I
too will post pics.

FYI: The pots in the logitech wingman are real nasty cheap items and only
a realtively small portion of the track is used. Substituting these for
decent pots and using a greater travel gives a much more accurate control.

Roy.