[simpits-tech] EPIC's - FLCS, RUDDER, A, B

Frank Riedel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:30:44 +0100

Hi  Mark !
I'm interrestet in your EPL code, please email it to me at
frank@rezultat.dk

all the best
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Doran" <msdoran@attbi.com>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 6:28 PM
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] EPIC's - FLCS, RUDDER, A, B

!!! The email flattened to plain text not HTML !!!

I did post a reply to your note with actual information, Marv.
Apparently my mistake was to reply to an HTML formatted message without
removing the HTML format...sorry didn't realize that was my
responsibility :-/

The server rejected it because apparently it left my machine sized at
24KB and arrived at the server as 45KB.  Pretty fat for 127 lines of
text.  The server's message size threshold is 40KB.  Sheesh, who knew??

If you'd like to see what I was trying to post in reply, please send me
an email...this list doesn't appear to want to host my reply.  I have
working EPL code to answer your question.

Cheers,

Mark.