AW: [simpits-tech] Rotary degrees

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:48:08 +0200

I'm basing my measurements on the panels prohm made but :
Fuel - Eng Feed looks like 4x36 and not 4x45 deg
UHF - both look like 36 deg
Instr - Mode looks like 4x45 deg
KY58 - 8x36 deg
KY58 - 3x36 deg

CMDS ?? where is that ?

as far as i could fine ( with my limited recourses) - there are 36, 45 and
90 deg switches.

Pleeesssseeee correct me if I'm wrong.
Ido

             F16
             <f16@xfli
             ght.de>                                                    To
             Sent by:          "'simpits-tech@simpits.org'"
             simpits-t         <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             ech-admin                                                  cc
             @simpits.
             org                                                   Subject
                               AW: [simpits-tech] Rotary degrees

             01/19/200
             3 01:49
             PM

              Please
              respond
             simpits-t
             ech@simpi
              ts.org

Hi all,

yes, I have found the following degrees in the current Block 50 and I hope,
this information are correct:
30 degrees:
             CMDS - MODE (6x30 deg)
             Instr - MODE (4x30 deg)
             KY58 - ? (8x30 deg)
             KY58 - ? (3x30 deg)
             UHF - Function (4x30 deg)
             UHF - Mode (3x30 deg)

36 degrees:
             Aux Comm - MASTER (5x36 deg)
             Aux Comm - CNI (2x36 deg)
             CMDS - PRGM (5x36 deg)

45 degrees:
             Air Cond - AIR SOURCE (4x45 deg)
             Audio 1           - COMM 1 and COMM 2 (3x45 deg)
             Avionics Power - INS (7x45 deg)
             AVTR - DISPLAY SELECT (4x45 deg)
             Fuel - ENG FEED         (4x45 deg)
             Fuel QTY Sel - FUEL QTY SEL         (6x45 deg)
             KY58 - MODE (4x45 deg)

Please, if any information wrong, please send me a mail and I can correct
it :-)

Martin "Pegasus"