[simpits-tech] AGT Panels, quality???

Rob Archer raflyer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 13:27:08 PST 2003

I ordered thier whole set and was very dissapointed. All the annunciator
holes are to big, landing gear plate to big, when backlite the gray does not
block the light. Overall, not great but they are the cheapest price
available. I have a few a want to sell if your interested.
Thanks,
Rob Archer
"Just another flightsim nut with a real 737"
www.geocities.com/raflyer/index