[simpits-tech] beta innovations

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 31 07:32:20 PST 2003

I would like to give a "biased" plug for Leo Lacava and Beta
Innovations.  I met Leo on AVSIM's cockpit forum where along with Mike
Powell he is one of the electronic experts.

He is very knowledgeable in electronics and is a sim builder.  He is
from Montréal and he seems to believe in developing products that are
high quality and affordable.

John