[simpits-tech] Now I'm lost.

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Wed Dec 31 10:00:36 PST 2003

Steve,
I can tell you! I've done and have working all the things you describe
here with phidgets.
What you don’t see on the phidgets site is the encoders and the 7seg
displays.
I did my radio stack with 11 encoders, 7 of the 7seg LED's (8 digits
each) and 1x 0/32/32 IF Kit.
Took quite a while to do but all working a treat now. Coding was rather
simple in the end used VB and then switched to Delphi.
I've uploaded some pix to show you where Im at

Cheers
Chris.