[simpits-tech] Re: Now I'm lost.

Pigi pigi at frumar.it
Tue Dec 30 21:29:57 PST 2003

>I haven't come up with a good way to handle the huge pile of 7 segment LEDs
> I'll need (AP, radios, etc.). There are 10 5 digit, 2 4 digit, and 2 3
digit, so 64 digits total. What are all the options out there?
Preferably cheap (yeah, that'll happen ;)

For this you can use some pic ( pic 16f8xx ) and some shift register (
like the 4094 for example).
I did something for display the chaff and flare from falcon4.

I read the data from serial and show the values to 6 7-segment led display.

If you need more info let me know.

Pigi