[simpits-tech] beta innovations

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 13:29:07 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/30/03 8:19:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jjmessenger at yahoo.com writes:

> They have some cool suff! I like the direction they are going as not all of
> us have the programing skill to use Phidgets. The Keyboard Studio and
> Keyboard Emulator  look promising.

This is what I use. I have the USB input board and use regualr switches
conected to it for my inputs, with Knitter Switches for the rotary controls. KB
Studio is excellent. You can assign up to 16 seperate keypresses to a single
switch close and a different 16 to a switch opening. For rotaries, you can also
assign high speed operation, so that holding a switch in the closed position
will send a rapidfire sequence.

Richard