[simpits-tech] Help - Cannot Access simpits.org

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 08:53:05 PST 2003

make sure you put www before simpits.org.
Justin

Andre Breytenbach <a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
First of all - I hope all off you have a very good holiday season and a brilliant new year in 2004. Tell all those that you love that you do love them - you may not get the chance again - I did not.

Now to my question - Can someone please help.
For a few weeks now I cannot get into SimPits web site. All I get is a DNS error. When I try to access the IP 254.199.254.21 which I found through some other frien, I get a "Route Not Found" error. Can someone help with the IP address of SimPits or the ip of a DNS server that I can use as a secondary DNS. I am sitting behind a firewall that I have no control over.
PING and TRACERT just times out.
I badly need to get some files downloaded.
Please help!

Andre SimNut Breytenbach
South Africa

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks!