[simpits-tech] Help - Cannot Access simpits.org

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sat Dec 27 12:43:58 PST 2003

just checked and the site is working.
i dought it's the firewall since you get other http pages, the best thing
would be to contact your ISP and have them check thier connection, also
check other computers in your network, if it's just you or also them.
last maybe Gene can help here.

Ido

             Andre Breytenbach
             <a_breytie at yahoo.
             co.uk>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Simpits Mail
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/27/2003 11:36          [simpits-tech] Help - Cannot Access
             AM                        simpits.org

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

First of all - I hope all off you have a very good holiday season and a
brilliant new year in 2004. Tell all those that you love that you do love
them - you may not get the chance again - I did not.

Now to my question - Can someone please help.
For a few weeks now I cannot get into SimPits web site. All I get is a DNS
error. When I try to access the IP 254.199.254.21 which I found through
some other frien, I get a "Route Not Found" error. Can someone help with
the IP address of SimPits or the ip of a DNS server that I can use as a
secondary DNS. I am sitting behind a firewall that I have no control over.
PING and TRACERT just times out.
I badly need to get some files downloaded.
Please help!

Andre SimNut Breytenbach
South Africa

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Simpits-tech mailing list
Simpits-tech at simpits.org