[simpits-tech] To Marv - Status and the I/ITSEC Show

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Tue Dec 16 11:57:34 PST 2003

Hi marv thanks for the info,

Just one more - since DTsims is out - what is the pricing on the gouges and
is there anywhere on the web were they could be seen.

Thanks

Ido

             Marv De Beque
             <mdebeque at woh.rr.
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/16/2003 01:32          Re: [simpits-tech] To Marv - Status
                                       and the I/ITSEC Show

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Okay, here is the sticker shock.

   Quantity 12 pricing is approximately $2500.00 each.

Realistically, I am looking at some sort of lower end model for the sim
crowd.  It won’t use LVDTs, but probably some other technology like Hall
Effect and the stick movement will probably be a little more exaggerated
than the 0.150” the current base has to accept that type of sensor.  The
base will probably need to be a composite material rather than solid
aluminum.

Marv